Thanks for visiting our website. As one of the largest home builders in WV we invite you to tour over 30 decorated model homes we have on display at our 3 Home Center locations. To view these homes on line you can click on the location you want to view at the bottom of this page.
Advantages of Building with Middletown Homes Modular Houses
Building with Middletown Homes assures substantial savings in almost every area of the building and financing of your new home.
- Financing Cost: With a quicker construction time, you will pay less in interest charges on your construction loan.
- Engineer stamped house plans: Because your new home comes with a
full set of plans for your building permits and complete construction
prints, you are spared the additional cost of an architect.
- Bulk material purchases: Because our manufactures purchase lumber
and brand name materials in huge quantities, we can keep your costs
- Controlled Environment: A clean plant, indoors, avoiding inclement
weather, results in a greater labor efficiency, which lowers cost in
addition to having building materials not harmed by the weather.
- Quality Control: Our houses are built to the appropriate building
code of the state to which they are going and are inspected by Third
Party Inspection Agencies, resulting in fewer construction errors thus
- Less Material Waste: Recycling plus warehousing materials in a
secure environment protected from the weather and job site theft also
helps lower your cost.
- Manufacturing technology: With the latest in technology available to
our manufacturers, the precision equipment and efficient material
handling results in a more accurate application by craftsman with fewer
mistakes and thus less cost.
- Construction time period: Our homes are delivered to the job site
about 90% complete, the total construction time is greatly reduced,
incurring less interest and a quicker occupancy.
Each Middletown Home
undergoes rigid quality control inspections by a Quality Assurance
Department trained to inspect each aspect of construction from framing
to final finishing details including electrical, mechanical and
plumbing. All homes are checked to see that they conform to each state's
building code by and INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY INSPECITION AGENCY. The
entire quality control process starts with inspection of raw materials
as they are received by the plant, to ensure conformance to Starhome
Center' quality standards and specific state code requirements.